I paid attention during my tort classes, so it would be irresponsible not to include a disclosure and disclaimer notice with this blog. (The “fool for a client” joke comes to mind.) So consider this page an Omnibus Legal, Disclaimer and Privacy Notice. By reading or using the LawFirmCFO website (the “Site”), you agree to these terms:
1. The information provided on this Site is for general guidance and information purposes only. Nothing contained herein should be considered legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice. The application of the Site commentary to specific facts and circumstances may vary. Information on Site is no substitute for consultation with professional legal, accounting, tax or other competent advisers.
2. While I take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this Site, I am not infallible. Accordingly, for myself and my colleagues at 4L-Law Firm Services, LLC and Orion Law Management Systems, Inc. (plus all our heirs, successors, executors, administrators and permitted assigns), I/we disclaim (i) any guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or fitness for a particular use and (ii) any kind of warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular use. In no event will I or 4L-Law Firm Services LLC, Orion Law Management Systems, Inc. or any of their related partners, members, agents or employees be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon information presented on this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages.
3. Since I believe a fundamental right to personal privacy is enshrined in the penumbra of the U.S. Constitution, I/we will respect the privacy of individuals who visit this Site. Accordingly, any data you may share with this Site will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to anyone else. Nevertheless, from time-to-time you may receive emails or other periodic notices from LawFirmCFO, 4L-Law Firm Services or Orion Law Management Systems – and should you like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we will include detailed unsubscribe instructions for your use.
4. Occasionally, the Site may include links to third party websites. Please understand this Site has no control or influence over the separate and independent privacy policies applicable to those third party websites.
5. This Site may sometimes contain content which is intended to be humorous or ironical. Be forewarned – my humor has a distinct liberal bias. My self-imposed editorial standard – I won’t publish anything that, if spoken by David Letterman, would likely offend my mother.
6. The copyright on all of this belongs to Michael R. Marget, who reserves all rights.
Thanks for reading, Mike Marget